Thursday, May 10, 2012

Avon By Kourtnie









Hi my name is Kourtnie and I sell Avon. For those of you who do not know what Avon is , it is a American personal care company in over 140 countries across the world. Through out the world Avon and their Representatives bring in billions of dollars in sales per year. Avon  is the fifth-largest beauty company and largest direct selling enterprise in the world, with 6.4 million representatives . Avon representatives like myself are here to make sure that the customer is taken care of and  I as a representative pride my self on customer service, To me customer service is the greatest way to make  customers feel comfortable with investing their money in you and your companies product. At Avon we have a wide selection of products and brochures that are new every two weeks, In these brochures you can find anything from makeup to clothing, jewelry, personal care,kitchen gadgets, baby clothing , toys and much more . For Avons extremely low prices one would think that the products aren't of good quality, but thats wrong!!!! Avon has the best products that I have ever used. Before becoming an Avon Representative I never once looked in an Avon brochure, but yet I still judged the name and products without trying them or even looking at them. After becoming a representative and using the products first hand, I got to experience the wonderful quality of all the makeups and various personal care products. I loved them! Just because Avon doesn't have a name like MAC or Urban decay , and they are not in Macy's or Sephora , does not mean that they are not good products. In my opinion Mac and Sephora are to thick and have harsh chemicals with to much fragarance. Avon products on the other hand are more light and are hypo allergenic ,our products also have a 100% guarantee, so if you don't like the product you order and you have used it , you can still send it back!!!!! With MAC, Urban decay, and those other brands you can't do that. Since starting with Avon I have cut down completely on department store shopping and have saved about $100-$200 that I would spend in one month on things I need. For example my shampoo and conditioner went from being a $4.99 bottle to $2.99 that's 50% savings and my hair is in a lot better shape.I used to buy foundation at Macy's at the benefit counter once every month or two for around $30.00, now that I'm buying my foundation from Avon I'm only spending $10.00 and the coverage and color is much better. Avon products come in a wide variety of options that best fits your skin type and needs. At Avon their is a product that everyone will enjoy; Mom, dad And the kids will all be satisfied with their products, and if not , it will be 100% guaranteed money back! So please take a look at my Avon site, and if you would like more upscale products for the same low price check out our  Mark section with clothing , shoes , and accessories.

Thank you and welcome to Avon

Your Avon sales representative,

Kourtnie

Easy online Shopping

youravon.com/coopergibbs



                                  Below Is the Fabulous haircare brand I use also worn by Fergie!

No comments:

Post a Comment